We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marbella Sun Rentals

Which Marbella hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mullingar, Ireland
Marbella Sun Rentals

Has anyone dealt with Marbella Sun Rentals? I just wanted to know how reputable they are.We are considering booking with them. Any info would be appreciated..

Thanks.

Lucerne, Switzerland
reviews: 1
1. Re: Marbella Sun Rentals

Just make sure mr. Terje Stormyr is not behind. He used to run Marbella Rentals, and has not yet paid us back deposit plus plus that he owes us from a rental contract we had in 2010.

Mullingar, Ireland
2. Re: Marbella Sun Rentals

Many thanks for your note much appreciated.I had problems with rental companys before.

Marbella
3. Re: Marbella Sun Rentals

Dear Chanel,

Please dont mix Marbella Rentals with Marbella Sun Rentals, these are 2 different companies, there aren´t any Terje in Marbella Sun Rentals.

Dublin, Ireland
4. Re: Marbella Sun Rentals

Just returned from a week in Marbella.

Family holiday paid €1500 for a Villa through this company.

Swimming pool filthy : No TV and the air conditioning did not work downstairs.

The company rep did very little to help and the word refund is not in their languauge.

My advice--take your business elsewhere.

Marbella
5. Re: Marbella Sun Rentals

"2nd post about Terje Stormyr is about another company,

so I hope some moderator can delete it as does not have anything

to do with us.

And answering the 4th post.

If you do a whois you can see we have been operating since 2001

and this is the first and only negative review we ever had.

We have many happy clients coming back year after year.

As the issues were not our fault they were dealt with directly by the owner who gave her a REFUND and personal gifts.

And regarding the TV when I asked if she wanted me to bring one

she said no need to, the only problem was the pool, which the owner handled as our company doesn`t have anything to do with the pool."

Sometimes things break and it s not nice if you are the one on holiday at the time. I believe we did everything possible to help resolve the problem.

But free holidays we don`t do.

Dublin, Ireland
6. Re: Marbella Sun Rentals

Concerning 5th post--a typical pass the buck reply with a selective acocunt of events.

The company rep was advised that a TV was not a priority. This seems to have been interpreted as we did not require one at all. Our main concern was to get the swimming pool sorted for our children who were very disappointed not to have this facility. Most holiday makers would appreciate this especially ones with young children.

The " personal gifts " were Easter eggs for the kids, wine and € 100 towards the price of a meal. This was not offered and was never intended as a " REFUND ".

I suppose it really is for people to make their own judgement call. Would you be happy to pay €1500 for a villa with virtually no access to the swimming pool , no TV and faulty air conditioning ?

I am sure that there is no one out there looking for a free holiday. What people do expect is to have a relaxing holiday in a quality villa as advertised by the company.They would also expect that when things go drastically wrong that there would be proper recognition by the company .

Unfortunately that did not prove to be the case.

Chester, United...
7. Re: Marbella Sun Rentals

We had to dispense with the services of Marbella Sun Rentals as agents for our apartment as they kept the rent as well as their commission which was 30% of the rent. They didn't do a good job of cleaning, they stored bags of smelly waste from other properties in our apartment (seen and smelled by the neighbours) and didn't look after our tenants who left us notes of their complaints. They take the money willingly but could do a lot more for their clients, both holiday makers and property owners.

Marbella, Spain
8. Re: Marbella Sun Rentals

I wonder which rental company has posted this, nobody can believe any company would do this "they stored bags of smelly waste from other properties in our apartment"

It would be a lot easier to throw the rubbish in the bins near the other properties than to take it to another.

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
reviews: 60
9. Re: Marbella Sun Rentals

This thread has been inactive for the last 5 months so I don't think the OP or the last poster will necessarily still be following the thread.

Helen, I'm not sure why you would dispute the post in November from the owner of an apartment that had used Marbella Sun Rentals as their agent, as I'm sure they would know who was marketing their property,

Marbella, Spain
10. Re: Marbella Sun Rentals

Do you really believe a company with reputation for more than 10 years would do such a crazy thing as taking the rubish from one property to another? That would only give the company extra work and bad reputation. I doubt any company would do such a stupid thing. That is not true, so therefore I had to answer as its not true.

And why are you sure its an owner telling the truth. The story is just ridiculous and is written to harm.

Edited: 6:21 pm, April 11, 2013