We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marbella

Which Marbella hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
uk
Marbella

I would like to stay at an upmarket hotel in Marbella for a month or two in Jan/Feb. Can anyone recommend such an hotel with some discount for a longer stay. It would help if there was some entertainment - but please no bingo or sing-alongs for me. Unfortunately I now have to travel alone after becoming widowed - so some nice company too would help.

Cuenca, Spain
Destination Expert
for Jamaica
reviews: 6
1. Re: Marbella

Hello 2106mk,

You will have to arange the company by yourself.

I can only give you upscale hotels that you can negociate with on your own. They will be delighted to make a deal with you for a month or more.

marriott.com/property/propertypage.mi…

The Hotel Don Pepe that you have selected is from the famous Group called MELIA.

http://www.marbellabedandbreakfast.com IN THE HILLS OUTSIDE MARBELLA.

www.hotelsancristobal.com/English/hotel.html

www.marbellaoptions.com

http://www.gomarbella.com/marbella/index.htm

ALTERNATIVE .

www.kempinski-spain.com/en/rooms/index.htm…

Have fun!

South Yorks
2. Re: Marbella

Go to the www.sundeal.co.uk website hotel only section and ring the number on the page the hotel only prices are great even for the expensive 5* hotels!

reviews: 4
3. Re: Marbella

Try Marbella options website they often have some good offers in some very nice hotels most of the 5* hotels have a pianist or something on those lines but if you stay in Marbella or Puerto banus there is always entertainment in the bars try ol joys in Puerto banus on the marina front the drinks are a little expensive but the vocalists are fantastic the regular is a soundalike for Frank sinatra, sorry I am married otherwise I would love to join you, I go there quite often as my brother lives there. Why are you waiting until January to go? get yourself there now with cheap air flights you can get some good deals by surfing the net!

It's a long time to wait until January"go on enjoy yourself"

Hope this helps let me know how you get on or if you want any info on any of the hotels.