We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to Stay?

Which Malaga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco to...
reviews: 1
Where to Stay?

Don't know how to use this site yet, but I would like to get in touch with casaianda. S/he seems very helpful and informative. My question is, I have a choice of timeshares I can use from February 23 to March 2nd. They are as follows:

Alanda, Marabella

Marriott's Playa Andaluza

CSY at Oasis Club

EDO @ La Dorada Club Jardines Paraisol

EDO @ Mediterranean Club Cala Pi

Es Pueto

Lifetime Vacation Club and Miraflores

McDonald Leila Playa Resort

McDonald Vllacana Resort

Marriott's Marabella Beach Resort

Miraflores Beach & Country Club

OBM at Villacana Resort

Regency Palms

Marriott's Club Son Antem

I will be traveling with a friend and our two teenage daughters. Any one you would specifically recommend? Thank you so much for your input!

Lake Vinuela...
reviews: 22
1. Re: Where to Stay?

Hi

I´m sure you will have a great holiday.

I am not the person to advise you on which Time Share to choose as we live east of Malaga so dont know´the Marbella area too well.

I´ll post this question again for you under the Marbella forum and title it Timeshares - I am sure you will get a good + helpful response.

One thing I will say, we have stayed at many McDonald properties - although hotels not Timeshares - and have always been pleased with the standard of accommodation they offer.

Lake Vinuela...
reviews: 22
2. Re: Where to Stay?

By the way, there is already some information on the Marbella forum headed Marriott Timeshares in Spain.

San Francisco to...
reviews: 1
3. Re: Where to Stay?

Thank you casaianda for your prompt and helpful response!

4. Re: Where to Stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 am, August 20, 2009