We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Malaga FC

Which Malaga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
reviews: 24
Malaga FC

Hi All,

I will be visiting Malaga for 4 days in March and plan on attending the game v Espanyol.

With this being my first time in Malaga and not knowing what to expect at a Spanish football game I was wondering if anybody can advise best place to sit in the stadium to get the best experience?

Thanks

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Costa del Sol
reviews: 4
1. Re: Malaga FC

Hello Daniel,

The best seats are of course more expensive. Also bear in mind that season ticket holders make about 90% of the stadium capacity, and that cheaper season tickets sell out faster, and so individual fixtures tickets at certain areas are hard to come by.

"Tribuna" is the more expensive area. I'd recommend you to buy tickets in this area since it tends to sell out less often, on the one hand, and you can get a pretty view of the most active Málaga CF fans, the Malaka Hinchas, on the other hand.

"Preferencia" is less expensive but in front of you you'll have the boring people of "Tribuna" such as myself.

Enjoy.

scotland
reviews: 118
2. Re: Malaga FC

Its a small ground around 29.000

eg http://www.malagacf.com/en/tickets

Manchester, United...
reviews: 1
3. Re: Malaga FC

Think of going to the same game going to buy tickets on day of the game

4. Re: Malaga FC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, February 25, 2014