We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sailing from Malaga to Barcelona?

Which Malaga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle, Washington
reviews: 2
Sailing from Malaga to Barcelona?

My husband and I are traveling in Spain the first two week in October and are looking into the option of sailing from Malaga to Barcelona. We aren't interested a big cruise ship, but more like a sailboat or yacht. Anyone know of a company that regularly makes this run, or any recommendation on boats for hire?

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia
reviews: 2,539
1. Re: Sailing from Malaga to Barcelona?

SEA:

I doubt you can find any ship like this in Malaga.

scotland
reviews: 117
2. Re: Sailing from Malaga to Barcelona?

You might havw to go along the coast (not that far ) and a couple of links to look at below

puertomarinaonline.com/boat-charter-costa-de…

…cosasdebarcos.com/rental-boats/in-malaga-32/

theglobesailor.com/…d340-1.html

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Costa del Sol
reviews: 4
3. Re: Sailing from Malaga to Barcelona?

Sailing from Málaga to Barcelona? Really?

Barcelona is more than 1.000 km. from Málaga. No company offers boat trips since it is far quicker to go by plane, train, car or bus. You can of course rent a boat and sail there, but it will cost you a fortune.

Edited: 11:21 am, January 31, 2013
Seattle, Washington
reviews: 2
4. Re: Sailing from Malaga to Barcelona?

Thank you so much for the helpful links!

Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 4
5. Re: Sailing from Malaga to Barcelona?

I'm no sailor, but is there a yacht club or marina which might have information about irregular sailings between these ports - or even charters? Just a thought - local and informal might be the level at which you will need to inquire.

Barcelona
6. Re: Sailing from Malaga to Barcelona?

Hello.

Are you still considering your project to sail in a sailing boat from Malaga to Barcelona ?

We are the Barcelona Balearics International Sailing Association and we may help you in your project.

Please let us know,

thanks

7. Re: Sailing from Malaga to Barcelona?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 20, 2014