We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus for Granada

Which Malaga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
St.Petersburg...
Destination Expert
for St. Petersburg
reviews: 33
Bus for Granada

We are arriving with a cruise ship to Malaga and would like to Granada on our own. How can we reach that bus from the port?

Oswestry, United...
reviews: 2
1. Re: Bus for Granada

Why are you not wishing to take the cruise ship's tour? If the cruise ship is not offering a tour, any trip to Granada cannot be done in time for departure. How much time do you have?

Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
reviews: 30
2. Re: Bus for Granada

You need 4/5 hours to explore the Alhambra alone if on your list, you also need to pre book.

Journey time from port will be 2 and half hours each way minimum.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
reviews: 4
3. Re: Bus for Granada

Lots of people ask us this question and I'm afraid we always advise 'don't do it on your own' - whilst technically it should be easy to do it your problem is that if anything goes wrong (i.e. traffic jams) your ship will sail without you.

The prices most cruise companies charge for Alhambra trips are shocking - I'm surprised someone hasn't set up a trip that is specifically designed around cruise passengers with 'safety time' built in.

4. Re: Bus for Granada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, December 17, 2013