We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1/2 day trip to alhambra from malaga

Which Malaga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hong Kong, China
1/2 day trip to alhambra from malaga

Is it possible to take a 1/2 day trip to alhamra from malaga as I am going to have 1/2 day in malaga during my cruise. how can it be arranged. my ship does not provide this shore tour.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
reviews: 4
1. Re: 1/2 day trip to alhambra from malaga

I'm afraid it really isn't possible, especially if you only have half a day. Lots of people who have a full day often ask this question (mainly due to the scandalous prices the cruises charge for their Alhambra trips) and even with a full day it's risky due to the travelling time involved.

Spend your time in Málaga City (you can walk in from the Cruise Terminal), there's lots to see and do and you'll have a much more relaxed time!

Edited: 9:18 am, November 20, 2012
Vinuela, Spain
reviews: 36
2. Re: 1/2 day trip to alhambra from malaga

A half day is just not feasible for a trip to the Alhambra - if a cruise ship doesn´t offer the tour it means that they know they are not in port long enough.

Malaga has so much for you to see - a half day here isn´t near enough but you will at least get a taste of the fascinating city.

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid
reviews: 2,274
3. Re: 1/2 day trip to alhambra from malaga

HML:

The only reliable way to see the Alhambra is to take the tour offered by your ship. It is the only guaranteed way to go back to your ship before it sails away.

4. Re: 1/2 day trip to alhambra from malaga

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, December 16, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Malaga