We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa Rural

Which Malaga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Madrid, Spain
Casa Rural

Hello, I have a question regarding casa rurales in the Malaga Area. We (4x pax) would like to spend a week in Sep´13 but are not sure in what area to stay. We don´t like it too touristy, and it´s more a get toghter with the family so we will do some sightseeing, beach etc but would appreciate some quiet as well. It can be a bit off as we will have a car anyway.

Anybody can recommend us a little village, even a holiday home or an agency?

Thanks very much in advance for your help.

Lidia

Lennoxtown
reviews: 2
1. Re: Casa Rural

I holiday in the village of Olvera which is just over the provincial border of Málaga with Cádiz. It is decidedly non-touristy although there is a very small multi-national ex-pat community in residence. Olvera is two hours drive from the airport in Málaga, it is also two hours drive to Cádiz city and approximately two hours from Sevilla. It is surrounded by beautiful countryside both olive groves and mountains.

Take a look at a website written by an American friend www.visitolvera.com I have become very good friends with a letting agent who represents a number of owners in Olvera. You will be able to get in touch with Joan via www.olverarentals.com if the village is of interest to you.

Saludos. Lindsay

O Savinao, Galicia
Destination Expert
for Galicia
reviews: 9
2. Re: Casa Rural

This website lists all the casa rurals in Andalusia. Choose one to suit your dates and budget.

Madrid, Spain
3. Re: Casa Rural

Hi Lindsay, thanks very much for the useful information. I will definitely check out the village of Olvera. The location sounds just perfect...

Thanks again y Saludos

Lidia

Lennoxtown
reviews: 2
4. Re: Casa Rural

De nada Lidia.

Lindsay

5. Re: Casa Rural

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 am, December 16, 2013