We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking Seats on Malaga to Granada Bus

Which Malaga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bath, United Kingdom
reviews: 1
Booking Seats on Malaga to Granada Bus

I have failed on several occasions to secure a booking for this journey using the interenet. My cards are rejected.

Might I have a difficulty obtaining 2 seats when we turn up on the day?

Travelling

14.30, Sunday 11 November to Granada

11.00, Thursday 15 November from Granada

Thanks

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
reviews: 4
1. Re: Booking Seats on Malaga to Granada Bus

You shouldn't have any difficulty, just make sure you're at both bus stations in good time as the queues can be slow moving - make sure you go to the right ticket booth too!

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia
reviews: 2,492
2. Re: Booking Seats on Malaga to Granada Bus

bathman1:

Go about an hour before your bus is supposed to leave and you will get a seat. Most Spanish never make bus reservations.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
reviews: 42
3. Re: Booking Seats on Malaga to Granada Bus

never had to make a reservation and never got there much more than ten minutes early, never been on a full bus!

Yarm
reviews: 32
4. Re: Booking Seats on Malaga to Granada Bus

By memory they run every hour as well. We did this trip at the end of May and went for the 11.00 am bus. There was only one queue for the tickets covering more than one company. We were soon redirected to the right q. It took quite a long time to get to the front - about 20 mins if I remember correctly but that was mainly due to one lady who chattered away for an age.

The bus was busy and they put two on in the end.

Helsinki
reviews: 2
5. Re: Booking Seats on Malaga to Granada Bus

I had the same problem - the alsa site rejected my credit card but movelia actually accepted the very same cards and the prices were the same, too.

Bath, United Kingdom
reviews: 1
6. Re: Booking Seats on Malaga to Granada Bus

We did this bus journey without problems. Our journey to the bus station was quicker than expected, so we caught a bus 90 minutes earlier than planned.

Three lessons learnt:

1. The bus times were different from those displayed on the internet.

2. There are several bus companies. Make sure you go to the Alsa ticket office.

3. There are user-friendly ticket machines just by the ticket office where you can easily buy a ticket and book seats.

Thanks for the replies received.

7. Re: Booking Seats on Malaga to Granada Bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 23, 2013