We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2bookaholiday.com

Which Malaga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
2bookaholiday.com

Hi, has anyone used 2bookaholiday.com

Are they ok

37 replies to this topic
Liverpool, United...
reviews: 1
1. Re: 2bookaholiday.com

Hi Debbie,

We have booked to go to Kos in October, not used them before so will let you know when we return.

Bit worrying when you hear news reports of similar companies going bust!

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
reviews: 50
2. Re: 2bookaholiday.com

I've never heard of them and as Grass says it is a bit worrying with the small holiday companies having problems like the one in Turkey. However, big companies have also gone bust in the past so I suppose if you get good reviews from others on here then it might be worth the risk.

Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
reviews: 24
3. Re: 2bookaholiday.com

Just remember that by paying by credit card (over £100) you will protect your money if not your holiday. We have just had the situation this week that ATOL protection is no longer a guarantee of repayment if the company has taken out insurance to cover ATOL and made false declarations to the insurance company.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
reviews: 4
4. Re: 2bookaholiday.com

The problem with reviews for these smaller companies is that, by their very nature, they are in the past so are no real guidance.

A lot of these companies surviived by cutting margins to the bone and by selling on offloads from the larger tour operators. It is in the nature of these things that such companies will attempt to trade out of any difficulties (this isn't illegal provided they can reasonably believe they will be successful in doing so), but cashflow can often take them down.

In the current situation I would stick with the big tour operators or organise your holiday yourself.

As a matter of principle I avoid any organisation that has things such as '4u' or '2me' in their name anyway! Smacks far too much of dot-com boom dodginess :-)

Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
5. Re: 2bookaholiday.com

Stu: One of the biggest companies in the u.k. is Thomas Cooks they have just removed there M D last week after the third profit warning this year. There online hotel booking site is "Hotels4U" are you trying to tell us something. Have to say done all my bookings through this site for last 2 years as usually the cheapest, but using my credit card.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
reviews: 4
6. Re: 2bookaholiday.com

I think Hotels4u is where they offload all their hols that aren't selling through the Thos Cook main site, so it should be as sound as Thos Cook itself....er...

As you say Ian, using a credit card is probably vital these days. The whole industry is so susceptible to the slightest changes in cashflow it's difficult to be sure. The rocketing oil price can't have helped either.

Lowestoft, United...
reviews: 1
7. Re: 2bookaholiday.com

Going back to the earlier question, has anyone used 2Bookaholiday.com as I have booked to go to Cuba in February and would like to know if they are a reputable company. The email that I have just received from them had two spelling mistakes and was not even on headed paper!

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
reviews: 50
8. Re: 2bookaholiday.com

Never heard of them and as previous people have said would be wary of booking with little known companies. Also as you have had an email with bad spelling that would ring huge alarm bells with me!

Mind you with Thomas Cook having problems at the moment no holiday company seems 100% safe.

Inverness, United...
9. Re: 2bookaholiday.com

booked an l inclusive 2 weeks christmas and new year with this company,at the bahia flamingo tenerife hotel,you can read our review on this hotel on trip adviser.we contacted 2bookaholiday.com to explain the predicament we were in,explaining we were eating out every day because the meals were so bad,and requested a move to another hotel,even if it meant an upgrade at our expense, i even suggested we could even extend our holiday and pay for extra flights at our expense again ,trying to make it easier for them to find alternate accomadation, giving them more time to play with ,i asked the travel agent person to ring us back in tenerife with an answer ,as you can guess we are still waiting for phone back ,didnt even have the courtesy to ring ,and say we couldnt find you anything.we contacted manager of this company when we got back in uk ,and he gave me pathetic story of somebody in office has mucked up and to write in and he would see if he could get us compensation,would have been wasted exercise,would not use this travel agent again.january 2012.

Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
10. Re: 2bookaholiday.com

This company features in the Travelzoo's top twenty offers this week with a 7 day May holiday to tenerife. (paradise Park) for £299, hotel in the top 3 on T A hotels for resort.. Truthfully never heard of them until this thread a few months ago, but seems to pop up all the time now.

Not sure Travelzoo would put their head on the block unless they were reasonably happy..

Did anybody listen to ceo of Trip advisor on Jeremy Vine this lunch time? defended himself well from angry hoteliers.

Reply to: 2bookaholiday.com
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted