We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Marbella

Which Malaga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Florida
Club Marbella

I have reservations in early May for Club Marbella inn Calahonda. Can anyone tell me about this place. i.e. the good and the bad. Also how is the weather in that area the beginning of May. What type of clothes do we need to pack. Is the area basically casual (jeans, etc) or is more busines casual (Slacks, etc.) IS it warm enough to swim or walk in the Med? Any information you can provide would be appreciated.

wales
reviews: 1
1. Re: Club Marbella

Club Marbella is a really nice place to stay the food and bar service very good everyone very friendly nightly entertainment indoor and outdoor swimming pools noddy train and courtesy bus runs often Uncle Alex and his team are brilliant. quite casual

malaga spain
reviews: 4
2. Re: Club Marbella

Hi,

the weather should be good enough to swim, by may its normally high 70s droping to low 70s at night, club marbella is a nice resort, not actually in marbella, about a 15 min bus ride, plenty of bars and eating places a few mins away,

Funny were hoping to go to florida in june, where abouts are you?

Florida
3. Re: Club Marbella

We live in an area named Jupiter, Florida. It is approximately 60 miles north of Miami and one of the closest areas to the gulfstream as it goes by the coast of Florida. Tenoeratures here in May will be in the low to mid 80's

the midwest
reviews: 15
4. Re: Club Marbella

Stayed at the sister property Club Calahonda for 5 nts. just a couple blocks from Club Marbella. I walked thru Marbella, it looked very well kept up and clean. It has a great indoor pool and spa area, but the weather should be lovely in May for swimming outdoors. We just went March 20-25th and the weather was in the low 70's and when sunny, it was still great weather for sitting by the pool, and you'll be a short shuttle ride away from the beach. They run a regular shuttle back and forth to the local beach and shopping areas. The beach is quite lovely. Just be informed that the walk along the beach to the right (as you're looking at the water) is a completely nude beach area. The main part of the beach is not though...(just the usual topless, per European culture) The water in the Meditteranean was very cold, I didn't get completely in, but maybe it'll be warmer in May. Very casual dress. We wore jeans, Khaki's, capri's.....I would bring sweater,jacket for the cooler evening breezes, or cloudy days...WE loved the area--have a great time! If you get a chance, we enjoyed the excursions to other cities in Spain and Gibraltar. (If you go to Gibraltar, don't forget your passport, and be prepared for long car/bus line to get thru customs--it's British)