We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shopping for food in Estepona

Which Estepona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sweden
Shopping for food in Estepona

We are heading for Estepona on Saturday. I wonder if there is a good place to buy food, a bigger supermarket. We will have a car.

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
reviews: 53
1. Re: Shopping for food in Estepona

Which bit of Estepona are you staying in? There is a big Carrefour on the outskrts of Estepona on the way in from the main road from Marbella.

Sweden
2. Re: Shopping for food in Estepona

We are staying on Avenida Luis Braille near the marina

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
reviews: 53
3. Re: Shopping for food in Estepona

If you are flying into Malaga then the Carrefour is on the route into Estepona. There are other supermarkets in Estepona itself but I think the Carrefour is the biggest.

If you like animals, I really recommend a visit to the Selwo Aventura park, its just outside Estepona and is a great place for all ages.

Sweden
4. Re: Shopping for food in Estepona

Thanks!!

5. Re: Shopping for food in Estepona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, August 21, 2013