We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traveling from Granada to Cordoba

Which Cordoba hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas
Traveling from Granada to Cordoba

We are planning to travel from Granada to Cordoba in April. Should we use bus or train? Anyone have tried to drive through the small villages? Are they attractive?

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia
reviews: 2,492
1. Re: Traveling from Granada to Cordoba

claudia:

There are more bus connections than rail. You can use Alsa Bus:

http://www.alsa.es/rutas/cordoba-granada.htm

Cordoba has a very attractive white town called Priego de Cordoba if you plan to use a car.

Oswestry, United...
reviews: 2
2. Re: Traveling from Granada to Cordoba

' the small villages? Are they attractive?'

I have no idea what might attract you or how much time you have for a car journey, but there are probably a dozen towns and villages which could do it for you - take a map and 'google' anywhere on the route or with little deviation off route and also look to the images.

On a very much less than direct route and with little thought, perhaps Montefrio, Alcala la Real, Castillo de Locubin, Priego, Cabra, Alcaudete, Lucena.

Houston, Texas
3. Re: Traveling from Granada to Cordoba

Thanks for the recommendations. I plan to rent a car in Granada and drive to Cordoba via Priego and Cabra. Depending on the time of day, I will choose between returning to Baena (longer) or go straight to Montillo.

Any suggestions for dinner in the route to Cordoba?

4. Re: Traveling from Granada to Cordoba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 12, 2014