We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Malaga to Cordoba

Which Cordoba hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Fairbanks, Alaska
reviews: 16
Malaga to Cordoba

Need assistance with a day trip from Malaga to Cordoba. Trains look like a good option but I can not find the time table in English. The euro rail site also does not provide train times.

Possibly interested in a guided tour, if affordable.

Thanks!

South Australia
reviews: 12
1. Re: Malaga to Cordoba

Top of the renfe page click on "Welcome" for translation

www.renfe.es

www.turismodecordoba.org

www.andalucia.com/cities/cordoba.htm

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia
reviews: 2,433
2. Re: Malaga to Cordoba

AlaskaMan:

Read Buying Renfe Tickets Online.

Oxford
reviews: 18
3. Re: Malaga to Cordoba

We're looking to travel from Malaga to Cordoba via train for the day which seems easy. Can anyone advise how far the main railway station in Cordoba is from the main centre / sights? Where should we head for when we get out the train station and is it walkable?

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia
reviews: 2,433
4. Re: Malaga to Cordoba

Willow:

The train station in Cordoba is 1.8 km away from the Mezquita and it is walkable.

You can go to Google Maps and ask for walking directions between these two places:

1. Glorieta de las Tres Culturas, Cordoba

2. Mezquita Catedral de Cordoba

Or you can take a taxi to save time. It will cost about 6 euros.

Fairbanks, Alaska
reviews: 16
5. Re: Malaga to Cordoba

Just returned from the trip. The Cordoba train station was a decent walk to the sites. We took a taxi. There is a tourist info center at the train station that provided us maps and other useful info.

Cordoba was an excellent day trip from Malaga, I highly recommend the visit. Tickets were quick and easy to purchase at the stations. Ride was comfortable and took about an hour. Plenty to see in Cordoba but the main sites only took a few hours.

Birmingham, United...
reviews: 2
6. Re: Malaga to Cordoba

Hi I went to Cordoba earlier this year. To Mezquita area a taxi cost me about 5/6 euros - it's about 5 minutes. If you have a luggage or are tired I wouldn't recommend walking I would say it's at least 20 minutes or bit more if you're not very fit.

7. Re: Malaga to Cordoba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:22 am, February 09, 2013