We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Finding Limo: From Cordoba to Granada

Which Cordoba hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Japan
reviews: 3
Finding Limo: From Cordoba to Granada

We are travelling to Spain for the first time, next week (first week of Jan) and currently looking for a car with driver to take us from Cordoba to Granada. If anyone can help with that, we would appreciate it.

If we cannot find limo, what is the best way to get to Granada from Cordoba? We cannot rent a car. Is bus clean and punctual?

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
reviews: 214
1. Re: Finding Limo: From Cordoba to Granada

Bus services in Andalucia are normally excellent with good punctuality and comfortable vehicles. You should get a 'direct' bus from Cordoba - look at www.movelia.es for details of times etc. Or http://www.alsinagraells.es/ Allow about 3 hours for the journey.

Tourist offices are also very helpful in Andalucia.

Japan
2. Re: Finding Limo: From Cordoba to Granada

Thank you for your reply. For a while I thought I won't get any information. Leaving for Spain on Jan 1st. Happy New Year to you.

reviews: 17
3. Re: Finding Limo: From Cordoba to Granada

I second the tip for bus. We took a bus from Granada to Cordoba, it was very nice, on time, clean and relaxing. It's the best way to go if you don't want to drive.

Japan
4. Re: Finding Limo: From Cordoba to Granada

Thank you for the affirmation. Looking forward to the trip.

Tampa, FL
5. Re: Finding Limo: From Cordoba to Granada

What would your preference be between driving versus taking the bus from Cordoba to Granada?

Japan
6. Re: Finding Limo: From Cordoba to Granada

We took the limo which could have been great but turned out to be horrible experience because they were about two hours late and the staff was rude. The stretch limo was great though and the drive was good if we don't have to get up so early to wait for them and hear all uncessary rude comments.

If you opted for a hassle free commute, bus is a good choice, I think.

7. Re: Finding Limo: From Cordoba to Granada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, August 15, 2009