We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

intinerary for rain in Spain

Which Spain hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Israel
reviews: 13
intinerary for rain in Spain

We are a couple in our 60s who love architecture, art, and history. We are going to Spain March 7-19. I have the following itinerary all planned out: 4 nights Madrid, 3 nights Seville, 2 nights Granada, 2 nights Cordoba, 1 night Madrid before an early flight home. But I’ve been watching the weather which has been cold and raining for weeks and came up with a plan B in case the weather continues this way: 5 nights Madrid, 6 nights Barcelona, 1 night Madrid before an early flight home. This way we have less lugging of luggage and if it’s raining, there is plenty to do indoors in both cities. If the weather is beautiful, we can do day trips. What do you think?

La Linea de la...
reviews: 70
1. Re: intinerary for rain in Spain

Hello phox50, If the weather is good, I would make the trip A and visit Madrid, Seville, Cordoba and Granada. From Madrid, you can make day trips to Toledo, Segovia, Avila, Aranjuez, Palacio de la Granja, etc.. in addition to seeing the highlights of Madrid.

The art and arabic architecture in Andalusia not going to see anywhere else. I hope that for March the weather is better and not much rain.

To go from one city to another, you can do it by train or by car. There are good motorways and highways between towns.

Regards

Israel
reviews: 13
2. Re: intinerary for rain in Spain

Thanks for your response. Plan B does seem more relaxing and I've reserved an apartment in Barcelona. With so many wonderful choices, I'll just wait to decide last minute when I see the 10 day forcasts.

La Linea de la...
reviews: 70
3. Re: intinerary for rain in Spain

That´s a good idea. Good luck and enjoy the trip.

4. Re: intinerary for rain in Spain

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, August 20, 2010