We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

clothing requirement

Which Weimar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bengaluru...
clothing requirement

I am travelling to weimar for studies in september 2013. Can I get winter clothes in flea markets in weimar or nearby places for 2013 winter

5 replies to this topic
Hanau, Germany
reviews: 18
1. Re: clothing requirement

I don't know if they have fleamarkets in Weimar, but all stores already sell winter clothing.

Mannheim, Germany
Destination Expert
for Zurich, Mannheim
reviews: 3
2. Re: clothing requirement

I doubt very much that you could buy clothing at flea markets - I have never seen any flea market that would sell anything beyond trinkets, antiquities or spare parts to very old things.

Germany
reviews: 3
3. Re: clothing requirement

There is a used clothing chain called ReSales you might look into. secondhandandmore.com/filialen/… Their nearest stores for you would be Erfurt or Apolda. Weimar has a clothing bank (Kleiderkammer) but that is more geared towards the truly down and out IMO.

Hanau, Germany
reviews: 18
4. Re: clothing requirement

I bought clothing at flea markets, so it's possible if they have the right market, Kleiderkammer (clothing bank) is out of the question you need proof from the Sozialamt (social department) that you're in need, hardly possible for a tourist, or student.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg
reviews: 37
5. Re: clothing requirement

I've also seen clothing at flea markets, but usually there isn't much of it. Second-hand or used-goods stores are a better alternative.

Reply to: clothing requirement
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Weimar