We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rheinland-Pfalz-Ticket

Which Rhineland-Palatinate hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 9
Rheinland-Pfalz-Ticket

Does anyone know if I can use Rheinland-Pfalz-Ticket(bahn.com/i/…laender-ticket.shtml) to take Mosel shuttle bus from Frankfurt Hahn Airport to Bullay?

Do I need to reserve the bus in advance?

www.airportshuttle-mosel.de/AirportHahn/

Thanks

Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
1. Re: Rheinland-Pfalz-Ticket

Yes. It is covered by a Rheinland-Pfalz Ticket. But if your destination is inside the VRM local public transport network (e.g. Cochem, Koblenz) a VRM ticket will be sufficient.

vrminfo.de/en/…

> Do I need to reserve the bus in advance?

No. Apart from the 2 late night connections at 22:15 and 00:15. These two connections require also a surcharge of EUR 2,00 per person.

London, United...
2. Re: Rheinland-Pfalz-Ticket

Thank you very much. May I know if I can buy Rheinland-Pfalz Ticket online and print it out for myself? I believe Rheinland-Pfalz Ticket also include my destination, bacharach.

Paradise, California
Destination Expert
for Rhineland-Palatinate
reviews: 6
3. Re: Rheinland-Pfalz-Ticket

You can buy the R-P ticket from the bus driver or in advance online. Bacharach is within the R-P travel zone.

Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
4. Re: Rheinland-Pfalz-Ticket

> May I know if I can buy Rheinland-Pfalz Ticket online and print it out for myself?

bahn.de/i/…laender-ticket.shtml

-> Rheinland-Pfalz

-> Book your Rheinland-Pfalz Ticket

> I believe Rheinland-Pfalz Ticket also include my destination, bacharach.

Yes. But if you just want to go to Bacharach the route Hahn Airport -bus- Simmern -bus- Bingen Hbf - train- Bacharach is faster. Served hourly. And also covered by a Rheinland-Pfalz Ticket.

London, United...
5. Re: Rheinland-Pfalz-Ticket

Many thanks!!! I'm planning my short trip.

First day I'll use Rheinland-Pfalz-Ticket from Frankfurt Hahn airport to Cochem and then go ahead to Bacharach. I'll stay in Bacharach.

Second day visiting Bacharach for half day. I'll go Heidelberg after that and buy advance train ticket online. Last day, flying back from Heidelberg and choose to take a shuttle bus to the Hahn airport.

Is my journey smoothly?

6. Re: Rheinland-Pfalz-Ticket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 13, 2014