We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

apologies in advance....STAG question.......

Which Dusseldorf hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Derby, United...
apologies in advance....STAG question.......

Hello one and all,

I must have been a really bad person in a previous life as I have to organise a 30+ man party to Dusseldorf in March....

Having visited Hamburg many times as well as Munich, Cologne & Berlin I am aware that Germany has a similar drinking culture to the UK so I am really looking for some advice on where to go where we will be able to have a good time without scaring the locals (and other tourists) too much :-)

Am aware that the Altstadt area is the place to head for. We are staying at the NH on Kolner strasse....

Thank you in advance

New York City, New...
1. Re: apologies in advance....STAG question.......

Hello,

There is an article by Frommers which seems to cover exactly what you are looking for: www.frommers.com/slideshow/index.cfm…

Even the city of Dusseldorf itself claims to have the world's longest bar, as you can read on the official city website: duesseldorf.de/eng/…index.shtml. "... The quarter around Bolkerstraße is popular with night owls as it offers a great variety of restaurants and pubs as well as bars and clubs..."

Google for "Dusseldorf longest bar" and you'll find more of those tips.

Enjoy your trip!

German National Tourist Office, Team USA

2. Re: apologies in advance....STAG question.......

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 15, 2014