We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Connecting Flight at DUS

Which Dusseldorf hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Memphis, Tennessee
Connecting Flight at DUS

Hi. I will be arriving on a Lufthansa flight from the USA to DUS then catching a connecting flight on Aegean to Thessaloniki. I have a 4 hour layover at DUS. I assume that I will arrive in Terminal A and go to Terminal B for my connecting flight. Will there be a single security check or will there be one at each terminal. The DUS website mentions "several" checks when moving from one terminal to another.

thanks.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Dusseldorf
reviews: 1
1. Re: Connecting Flight at DUS

No, you have to reenter Terminal B with a full security check on this. There's no bridge between those terminals.

Anyway, 4h are plenty of time for connex.

Enjoy Düsseldorf!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg
reviews: 37
2. Re: Connecting Flight at DUS

Perhaps something worth reading:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187373-i506-k4860…

I don't know what the situation is like now, but something important to be aware of.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Dusseldorf
reviews: 1
3. Re: Connecting Flight at DUS

Sorry - but this is more or less a onetimer. I fly out of DUS at least 2 times per week. Never saw such situation there.

Moreover, i think that these circumstances can happen at every airport of the world.

4. Re: Connecting Flight at DUS

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, August 20, 2013