We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Query for Abalada: U-Bahn U-77 route

Which Dusseldorf hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ireland
reviews: 49
Query for Abalada: U-Bahn U-77 route

can you assist?

Does this particular line U-77, that runs up to the Mercure/Novotel at Am Seestern, stop running after a particular time at the weekends or in the evening time.

I've looked at the U-bahn map and also see that 74 and U-76 stop at Prinzenallee? How far is it to walk from there up to the hotels at Am Seestern?

I plan to get a tagesticket and would like to use the u-bahns as much as possible to get to/from the Altsdadt late at night.

Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
1. Re: Query for Abalada: U-Bahn U-77 route

DB timetable

reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/query.exe/en…

To: [Address] D, Fritz-Vomfelde-Str. 38

... will show you also the options you have during the night and how long you will need to walk from the stops to your hotel.

U77 stops service indeed early in the evening (around 7pm) and does not run Sundays at all.

Prinzenallee to your hotel is a 8 min walk.

> .. the u-bahns as much as possible to get to/from the Altsdadt late at night.

Later at night you have rather to use buses. Both are covered by a VRR TagesTicket however. A TagesTicket is valid from the moment of validation till 3am next day.

Ireland
reviews: 49
2. Re: Query for Abalada: U-Bahn U-77 route

Just back from my trip to Dusseldorf. The public transportation system is excellent - just as you described. I got a Tagesticket each day and it worked out well. I didn't realise how close the Prinzenalle stop was to Am Seestern until I got there - we mainly walked down Fritz Vomfelde Strasse to pick up a U-74 or a U-76 if there was not a U-77 sitting in the Am Seestern station. Thanks for your assistance.

3. Re: Query for Abalada: U-Bahn U-77 route

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:22 am, September 07, 2009