We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from Dortmund Airport to Hilton Hotel.

Which Dortmund hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds, UK
reviews: 12
Transport from Dortmund Airport to Hilton Hotel.

Hi all, thanks to those that responded to my message re Dusseldorf to Dortmund 13/12/11. I am now travelling into to Dortmund Airport from Luton UK. I would be grateful if you could recommend any taxi or transportation organsation that would be good for 11 people to get to the Hilton from Dortmund Airport at 21.30 hrs on a Friday evening. Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Bottrop, Germany
reviews: 89
1. Re: Transport from Dortmund Airport to Hilton Hotel.

I found this pretty well known service but I don´t know it personally:

https:/…hotel-shuttle-dortmund.html

And a taxi transfer:

www.suntransfers.com/de/reservation.php…

Good luck and enjoy

patara01

Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
2. Re: Transport from Dortmund Airport to Hilton Hotel.

You can also use public transport.

VRR timetable

efa.vrr.de/vrrstd/XSLT_TRIP_REQUEST2…

To: Dortmund Westfalenpark

There are connections with just one change. Bus #440 dep 22:02 (22:32 etc.) to Rombergpark and change there to tram U49. Single ticket is EUR 2,40 per person.

With 11 persons you will need one mini van taxi and 1 normal one. For a transfer in one vehicle this would have to be a real bus as to transport more than 8 passengers one needs a bus drivers license. Taxi companies and other transfer services have normally only mini vans which have at a max 9 seats (incl. driver).

3. Re: Transport from Dortmund Airport to Hilton Hotel.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, March 01, 2013