We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to Hurricane Festival.

Which Hannover hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Plymouth, UK
reviews: 46
Getting to Hurricane Festival.

I will be flying into Hannover before going to Hurricane Festival. Can anyone please advise me on how is the best way to get there. Thank you.

Newcastle upon...
reviews: 26
1. Re: Getting to Hurricane Festival.

www.bahn.com will give you all the details if you go by train, currently about 70 euro's return, change once at bremen.

Boston...
reviews: 4
2. Re: Getting to Hurricane Festival.

I will be coming from outside of Europe. Are there hotels near the Hurricane grounds?

Hamburg, Germany
Destination Expert
for Hamburg
reviews: 15
3. Re: Getting to Hurricane Festival.

Scheeßel itself is in a rather rural area with limited accommodation, most are B&B like places and most probably booked out by now. The two I just checked certainly are.

You could look for something in Rotenburg/Wümme (less than ten mins journey plus walk to area though limited choice most probably too with last train around 1.30am so you might miss end) or in Bremen (which is around 40 mins by train). I also just noticed that the festival offers a hotel busshuttle package which might be an alternative.

hurricane.de/de/…

Edited: 3:20 pm, April 02, 2013
Hannover, Germany
reviews: 4
4. Re: Getting to Hurricane Festival.

Bring a tent. Buy a cheap one if dont have one already. Everyone camps and it is a lot of fun.

Sydney
reviews: 31
5. Re: Getting to Hurricane Festival.

Just returned from Hurricane 2013. A few tips for future Hurricane Festival goers,

1. Get there early if you want a good space- everyone arrives Thursday,

2. If you from out of town use this awesome service ! http://www.mein-zelt-ist-bestellt.com/ rent a tent, no worries about space when you arrive. We even hired air beds !

3. Town and supermarket a 15 - 20 min walk, great bakery on the way too !

4. Train from Hamburg very easy, takes about 1 hour toward Bremen

5. Book into Green Camping if you want some sleep ! There is a DJ that plays until around 4 - 5am in the main area

Edited: 1:34 am, July 18, 2013
6. Re: Getting to Hurricane Festival.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 20, 2014