We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to Achim

Which Bremen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kings Lynn
reviews: 4
Getting to Achim

Hi

I am going with my girlfriend on a mini break to Bremen this weekend, and have booked a hotel in Achim, supposedly 7/8 miles away. I have tried organising a transfer and the price was over £100... I am now getting worried I won't be able to afford a taxi or find public transport to Achim. If anyone visits the area regularly help would be massively appreciated!!!!!

Also return flight is sunday at 0720... will I be able to get a reasonable priced transfer at this time on a Sunday morning?????

Leaving Thursdaynight so quick replies if possible PLEASE!!

Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
1. Re: Getting to Achim

Public transport

http://www.fahrplaner.de/hafas/query.exe/en?

To: Achim(b Bremen) (Zug)

Single ticket is EUR 3,90

Driving distance is 21 km. That's with the Bremen taxi tariff approx. EUR 35.

To use transfer services in Germany is not common at all. If you don't want to use public transport just hop in the next best taxi at the airport. For the return trip you can ask your hotel to order a taxi.

Kings Lynn
2. Re: Getting to Achim

THANKS Abalada - I have been reading the other topics for Bremen and was hoping you might be online to reply!!

Kings Lynn
3. Re: Getting to Achim

While your here..

Can I buy a weekend pass ticket? We want to go back into Bremen after dropping bags etc off at the hotel, any discounts on buying unlimited use day tickets etc??

Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
4. Re: Getting to Achim

bremen-tourismus.de/english/…

Kings Lynn
5. Re: Getting to Achim

Danke schon????

Sheffield, United...
reviews: 12
6. Re: Getting to Achim

How easy is it getting into Bremen from Achim by public transport?

We are driving to Hamburg and thought stopping in Achim would be easier than driving into and spending the night in Bremen.

Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
7. Re: Getting to Achim

Public transport

http://www.fahrplaner.de/hafas/query.exe/en?

To: Bremen Hbf

12 minutes. EUR 4,00 one way. TagesTicket PLUS (day ticket for 2 adults and up to 4 children) is EUR 14,00.

Sheffield, United...
reviews: 12
8. Re: Getting to Achim

Thanks!

9. Re: Getting to Achim

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 am, June 22, 2013