We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

going out in Bremen

Which Bremen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Minden, Germany
reviews: 12
going out in Bremen

Hi,

so I am in Bremen next week and I will have Friday afternoon and evening to explore and enjoy. I am staying in the Prizeotel near the train station which has got good reviews and is very reasonable. I just want to walk around, grab something to eat and have a few drinks in some nice bars, maybe with live music. Nothing too busy, just some place to relax and people watch. Which area of Bremen should I be heading to? Any suggestions?

Also, some nice places for breakfast near the trainstation? Didnt book the breakfast in the hotel.

Thanks

G

NoWhereLand
reviews: 8
1. Re: going out in Bremen

Hi!

Go to the "Viertel", this is the name is the part of the city. Many restaurants, pubs nice places. Take the tram nr. 10 from the train station towards Sebaldsbrück and get off after 7-8 minutes at "Sielwall", and you are right in the middle. Explore the area and grab some beer and food, the Weser (the river) and the Stadium is also very close as many parks and narrow streets packed with life and happening.

Breakfast? Take the tram nr 4 or 6 from train station and go to "Domsheide (City Center). Many nice caffe's and restaurants serving all kinds of breakfast (Starbucks is there also).

Minden, Germany
reviews: 12
2. Re: going out in Bremen

thanks a lot. Sounds good.

3. Re: going out in Bremen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 31, 2010