We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My Driver

Which Berlin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
liverpool
reviews: 7
My Driver

Hi,

I'm heading to berlin in Friday and have come across this company. I'd like to use them for transfers from the airport but can't really find any reviews on them. Has anybody used this company? If so, what did you think?

Thanks,

Kellea x

27 replies to this topic
Frankfurt
Destination Expert
for Frankfurt
reviews: 26
21. Re: My Driver

If your flight was early by an hour? Would you have to sit at the airport and wait or would they adjust their schedule to meet you?

Stuttgart, Germany
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
reviews: 75
22. Re: My Driver

I just booked the return to the airport,it is €5 cheaper in that direction,I guess the differance is to allow for the driver standing around in event of delays. For airport pickup one enters flight details in the booking so driver can be at the gate and knows about delays. On one of those rare occasions that a flight is an hour early then it might be wait or cancel the booking. They send driver name and mobile no. in advance so contact is easy enough

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 1
23. Re: My Driver

Hi, I see that you used my driver for your transportation, how was it? was it safe, did they charge properly? any issues?

24. Re: My Driver

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:35 am, January 27, 2015

Berlin, Germany
reviews: 27
25. Re: My Driver

Alabastron's postings contain reliable travel and Berlin related information, based on her many visits to Berlin. I think she is far away from being agressive, though sometimes one could really freak out when reading some comments here.

Maybe next time aletsev05.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Crete
reviews: 10
26. Re: My Driver

Thank you, leitstrahl. :0) I didn't see the post before it was removed, but being accused of being aggressive a year after saying whatever it was I said is a unique experience.

Edited: 12:48 pm, January 27, 2015
27. Re: My Driver

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:05 pm, January 28, 2015
Edited: 6:05 pm, January 28, 2015

Reply to: My Driver
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted