We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wheelchair rental

Which Berlin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
wheelchair rental

hi,

does anyone know in what sites there is an option to rent a wheelchair?

also, i'm looking for a phone number of a wheelchair rental company or organization in Berlin.

thank you.

8 replies to this topic
Germany
reviews: 3
1. Re: wheelchair rental

Rolli King in Berlin gets good reviews: qype.co.uk/place/1887219-Rollstuhlverleih-Ro… There are some other providers here: erento.com/mieten/… Good luck!

Berlin, Germany
reviews: 1
2. Re: wheelchair rental

Please help me find a wheelchair rental place in Berlin for my visiting elderly mother with limited mobility. I have searched and searched but cannot seem to find a place that rents for three weeks.

Thanks, concerned daughter

Kelkheim (Taunus...
reviews: 30
3. Re: wheelchair rental

Most airlines transport wheelchairs free of charge, why not taking her own along?

Berlin, Germany
reviews: 1
4. Re: wheelchair rental

She doesn't have one of her own...she is elderly and recently injured her leg...we need a rental for her visit to Berlin.

Kelkheim (Taunus...
reviews: 30
5. Re: wheelchair rental

I see, are you in Berlin and she's visiting?

Look up a Sanitätshaus nearby (yellow pages) or click the two links provided above by another user.

Edited: 4:28 am, December 21, 2013
Ottawa, Canada
reviews: 43
6. Re: wheelchair rental

If it's difficult to rent one in Berlin; perhaps your mother could rent one at home, prior to departing on her trip, and bring it with her?

Karlsruhe, Germany
Destination Expert
for Baden-Wurttemberg
7. Re: wheelchair rental

Any Sanitätshaus rents wheelchairs, so I wonder why this is such a problem.

Melbourne Australia
reviews: 16
8. Re: wheelchair rental

I would also highly recommend using Rolli King in Berlin. The guy who delivered the wheelchair to our hotel was very helpful in explaining everything to us and giving us some tips on getting around Berlin with the chair. I also found that taxi drivers in Berlin were very helpful too.

Reply to: wheelchair rental
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted