We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stag weekend KollwitzPlatz

Which Berlin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England
reviews: 21
Stag weekend KollwitzPlatz

Hi all,

I am visiting Berlin shortly for a weekend of culture and beer with 15 others.

We are not the rowdy sort but are aware that Berliners may not fully appreciate the english tradition of the "stag"

I have visited Berlin once before in 2001 but don't recall much (!) apart from a cool bar near prenzlauer allee which was located in a leafy square and consisted of a bar filled with sand and plam trees!?! Having read a few reviews I THINK this may have been in either Helmholtzplatz or KollwitzPlatz....anybody know the bar I'm thinking of?

Also, as we are staying near (just by Oranienburger Tor) can anybody recommend any areas that may be accomodating of 15 (fairly well behaved) englishmen that are nearby?

many thanks!

Berlin, Germany
reviews: 5
1. Re: Stag weekend KollwitzPlatz

Hi,

the Bar you are looking for is the "Coco Jungle". It's pretty close to Kollwitzplatz (Kollwitzstr. 48). It gets very busy in the evening hours (20.00 - 1.00) so shouldn't come too late respective too early - if I remember rightly there is Happy Hour after 1am.

:-)

Hampshire
reviews: 1
2. Re: Stag weekend KollwitzPlatz

Hi Stranex or should I say "Dave",

Stranex I can't believe you are including yourself in the "we aren't rowdy" I've seen what you are like after a few beers. I suspect the Berliners may enjoy a few laughs but will draw a line at seeing you naked,cling-filmed to a lamp post.

Stranex isn't really interested in leafy squares or palm trees, what he really wants to know but is too embarrassed to ask is,where are the best strip/lap dancing clubs/ gay clubs and fetish clubs?

Cheers Stranex (see you at work)

p.s. you still owe me £25 for the minibus to the airport.

Many thanks.

England
reviews: 21
3. Re: Stag weekend KollwitzPlatz

Well should have said "I'm not rowdy"......I can't be held responsible for Meatn2veg (rememeber I've seen you in Palma sat with ur back to the bar and.....well you know the rest!)

Solid...thanks for the reply, I've searched all over trying to find the place and thats definately it...Cheers!

4. Re: Stag weekend KollwitzPlatz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:24 am, August 21, 2009