We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Jaegerhaus

Which Fussen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Curitiba, PR
reviews: 5
Villa Jaegerhaus

How can I find the website of the Villa Jaegerhaus Hotel?

I looked at google and couldn't find it...

Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
1. Re: Villa Jaegerhaus

www.hohenschwangau.de/jaegerhaus0.0.html

Curitiba, PR
2. Re: Villa Jaegerhaus

It seems a very nice hotel.

I have 2 days to chose where to stay, I will leave Munich and drive to Zurich where I will get my plane back to Brazil.

Does anyone have a suggestion?

Is it worth to stay at Villa Jagerhaus for 2 days? Or 1 day is enough to see the castles ? In this case, wich city next to Füssen in the way to Zurich should be a nice place to stay?

Thank you,

Graziela

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg
reviews: 36
3. Re: Villa Jaegerhaus

The Villa Jaegerhaus is my favorite hotel in Germany. Make sure that you get a room with a view of Neuschwanstein Palace. The middle room one floor up on the east side is wonderful, as is the room nextdoor on the NE corner which has excellent views of both Neuschwanstein and nextdoor Hohenschwangau Palace. Two nights would be excellent to enjoy and savor the views of Neuschwanstein which is lit up most of the night, as is Hohenschwangau. I believe you can view Neuschwanstein from your bed in either room. The restaurant across the street in the associated hotel is excellent.

If you have a car, there is plenty to see and do nearby besides touring Neuschwanstein and Hohenschwangau. Ludwig II's palace with the Swan Grotto, Linderhof, is accessable easily by driving through neighboring Austria and the Alps, and can be combined with visits to Oberammergau, Ettal monastery, and the Wieskirche (Baroque church). Fuessen has some sights, and I would recommend spending an evening attending the musical there. It's also nice to head in the opposite direction from Neuschwanstein at the hotel and walk around the nearby lake. Make sure that you go to the bridge above Neuschwanstein (Marienbruecke) for nice views down on it, and you could also hike further if desired.

4. Re: Villa Jaegerhaus

Try www.hohenschwangau.de/jaegerhaus0.0.html. I hope this helps.

Walt

Curitiba, PR
5. Re: Villa Jaegerhaus

I've been there in january. Great place!

The bedroom was very nice!

I recomend!

6. Re: Villa Jaegerhaus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:20 pm, August 23, 2009