We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cycling to the castles

Which Fussen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Alpine, Wyoming
Cycling to the castles

We will be in Fussen in June and are wondering about biking to the castles. I see there is at least one place to rent bikes but are there specified bike paths to the castles? Also does anyone know about leaving your bike at the castles, are there racks to lock up the bikes? Any info would be appreciated.

Salt Lake City
reviews: 15
1. Re: Cycling to the castles

Years ago we walk on a bike/pedestrian path most of the way from Schwangau to Füssen. I was not riding so paid no heed to bike racks.

Contact the Füssen tourist information office. I bet they would have the info that you need.

Regards, Gary

Edited: 6:27 pm, February 13, 2013
Alpine, Wyoming
2. Re: Cycling to the castles

Thanks for the info

3. Re: Cycling to the castles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 15, 2014