We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfers between Innsbruck Train Station and Fussen

Which Fussen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
reviews: 8
Transfers between Innsbruck Train Station and Fussen

Hi,

We are a group of six people who need to engage a transfer service between Innsbruck Train Station and Fussen. Can anyone recommend any reliable companies?

Regards,

Kathie

Hong Kong, China
reviews: 2
11. Re: Transfers between Innsbruck Train Station and Fussen

I have took this scenic trip already. I bought ticket through OBB ticket machine in which passengers simply type the destination, in my case I typed Fussen, then insert number of passengers, etc. and then pay, passengers will get tickets easily. Price is only euro 16.4 per person.

In my opinion, travellers should make good use of the OBB ticket machines, because they will provide more info then its web and cheaper tickets than what you see in DB website. If you check the price for Innsbruck to Fussen on OBB web, it only shows you 'Not available'; if you find this trip in DB web, what you can get is even higher price which costs euro43.6(DB+abroad part).

P.S. I also visited the VVT ticket machines, but local people used to use OBB one. If you have difficulties in using VVT, you'd better go back to OBB ticket machines cuz they are more user friendly.

12. Re: Transfers between Innsbruck Train Station and Fussen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, December 17, 2013