We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Souvenir shop in Regensburg

Which Regensburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pittsburgh...
reviews: 4
Souvenir shop in Regensburg

Does anyone know the name of the souvenir shop at the end of the Old Stone Bridge, under the clock tower?

I’d like to specifically know if they have an internet site.

We visited there in June, it was a cute little shop and my wife bought a couple of Snow-Globes (Snow Domes), but because of a mix up, they got lost during the trip home.

I’d like to purchase some more but I can’t find any site on-line that sells Regensburg Snow-globes, AND will ship to the United States. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Salt Lake City
reviews: 15
1. Re: Souvenir shop in Regensburg

Perhaps

http://www.bruckladerl.de/

Pittsburgh...
reviews: 4
2. Re: Souvenir shop in Regensburg

Trikist, Thanks for the information. This is definitely the place we were at. I've tried to contact the shop through their contact page, but haven't heard back. I may need to find someone that either lives in Regensburg or is planning to visit there, and have them buy this and ship it to me. I know it seems like such strange items to want to re-buy, but I'm hoping to surprise my wife with something that was lost on our way home.

Thanks again for your help!!

3. Re: Souvenir shop in Regensburg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 02, 2013