We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation at regensberg

Which Regensburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bangalore
Accommodation at regensberg

Hi,

Sumithra here!

I would be travelling to regensberg in september from India. I have a very tight budget. What would be the most ideal accommodation at regensberg?

Thanks!

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Toronto
reviews: 82
1. Re: Accommodation at regensberg

Try Hotel Lux. I'm staying with them in October.

Gambrills, MD
Destination Expert
for Fussen
reviews: 99
2. Re: Accommodation at regensberg

We stayed at the Hotel am Peterstor and it was clean, basic and convenient, plus not very expensive. There might be hostels that you could check, too.

Bayerisch Eisenstein
3. Re: Accommodation at regensberg

You might want to consider the youth hostel.

www.jugendherberge.de/jh/bayern/regensburg/

Jim Thorpe...
reviews: 40
4. Re: Accommodation at regensberg

We've booked the Ibis Regensburg, which is located right next to the train station. It was one of the cheapest places we found while doing research. Gets decent reviews. Haven't stayed there yet, so I don't know for sure, but it seems to be just fine for our needs.

5. Re: Accommodation at regensberg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, August 28, 2013