We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from Prague to Passau

Which Passau hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas, Texas
Transportation from Prague to Passau

We are needing transportation from Prague to Passau this April. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

19 replies to this topic
Tel Aviv, Israel
1. Re: Transportation from Prague to Passau

Judith, try http://www.prague-passau.eu/ We booked their transportation services for our river cruise starting in Passau in August. The price is reasonable, I hope so will be the service. I was writing emails to Tomas who is in charge and he gave me all the additional information I wanted to know, I also booked a return trip to Prague airport, we agreed that the driver would take us to Cesky Kromlev for a 4-hours trip and then continue to Prague ( of course for extra charge )

Good luck,

Claudia

the Czech Republic
reviews: 29
2. Re: Transportation from Prague to Passau

these people get good feedback on the Czech forum

http://mike-chauffeur.cz/

or you could take a train from Prague to Linz (5 hours) and then from Linz to Passau (1 or 1.5 hours depending on the type of the train)

Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
3. Re: Transportation from Prague to Passau

DB ExpressBus to Nuremberg and from there by ICE train is also an option. Travel time is 7 hours. 2-hourly connections (07:38, 09:38, ...)

DB timetable

http://reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/query.exe/en

Start: PRAGUE

Destination: Passau Hbf

New Smyrna Beach...
reviews: 3
4. Re: Transportation from Prague to Passau

My husband and I booked Marek (Michael) Tovary of Expedicion (ck schuttle)this April to drive us from Prague to Passau so we could board a Danube river cruise. He picked us up promply at our hotel on the day of what would prove to be quite an adventure. We stopped at Cesky Krumlov for a walk through the castle and lunch. After lunch we dicovered that we had left our passports and money belt at the Pod Vezi (highly recommended) hotel in Prague. Marek quickly reacted to our emergency and called the hotel to confirm that the passports were at the hotel, which they were. He then agreed to drive us back to the hotel so we could secure our belongings. (a 2 1/2 hour drive). He also called the ship to inform them of our delay. Throughout our ordeal, Marek was courteous, helpful, and professional. He turned what could have been a disaster into unfortunate incident. All he asked for was extra gas money for the return trip to Prague. He saved the day and maybe the whole trip for us.

Edited: 1:46 pm, May 18, 2013
Sydney, Australia
5. Re: Transportation from Prague to Passau

Would appreciate if you can provide contact details and price. Thanks

New Smyrna Beach...
reviews: 3
6. Re: Transportation from Prague to Passau

You can contact Marek at expedicion@centrum.cz

Web site: www.shuttleceskykrummmmlov.com or www.expedicion,cz.

Price for 2 was 6700czk

Orillia, Canada
7. Re: Transportation from Prague to Passau

can you describe how this private taxi service worked out for you? We are planning a trip that includes a prague to passau segment for a danube bike trip.

thanks,

Sandy

Edited: 5:58 pm, December 04, 2013
Country Victoria
reviews: 1
8. Re: Transportation from Prague to Passau

Hi Just wondering what dates in April you were hoping to travel from Prague to Passau as we are intending to do the same thing ( to board a Scenic Cruise) but hope to have a visit to Cesky Krumlov on the way on April 20?

Honolulu
reviews: 56
9. Re: Transportation from Prague to Passau

We're going from Prague to Passau on 13 Apr and need to board by 3PM. Are u interested in sharing?

Honolulu
reviews: 56
10. Re: Transportation from Prague to Passau

Claudia,

how did this work out for you? We need to get from Prague to Passau on 13 Apr 14 to be on board by 3PM

Steve and Lesley

Edited: 3:42 am, February 18, 2014
Reply to: Transportation from Prague to Passau
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Passau