We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rhine River cruise

Which Nuremberg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydne, Australia
reviews: 11
Rhine River cruise

Hi guy's we are in the planning stages of our River Cruise probably with APT from Budapest to Amsterdam with about 4 nights in Prague first then cruising for 15 days then finally 4 or 5 nights in Paris, My question is late March and April is this a good time for the cruise we can be a bit flexible with dates we are not bothered about the temp its the boat itself is it a good time for that I'm hearing things like the river too high and this and that ???? please can some one give us some tips

Thanks Leanne

london
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
reviews: 162
1. Re: Rhine River cruise

I can't answer directly. However the Rhine as such is nowhere near Nuremberg. The cruise you take involves several rivers, with only the very last part on the Rhine.

Each river drains different areas in different directions- most cruisable rivers will be controlled, so I do not ofresee a problem.

I might be tempted to ask "APT" to be honest!

Munster, Germany
2. Re: Rhine River cruise

Hi Leanne,

For this year f.e. the schedule for the boats of "KD" (Köln-Düsseldorfer) performing those cruises, is from

April 2nd until October 23th.

www.k-d.de/de/linienfahrten/fahrplan-rhein

http://www.travelwestfalia.com

So you might be fairly at the edge with your planning :-)

Br, Eric

3. Re: Rhine River cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, October 06, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Nuremberg