We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nurenburg Football Stadium

Which Nuremberg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wallasey
reviews: 2
Nurenburg Football Stadium

Can anyone tell me how far the main Railway station is from Nurenburgs ground and best places to stay in the city as on the 8th November there is going to be an invasion of Everton fans in the city.

Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
1. Re: Nurenburg Football Stadium

DB timetable

http://reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/query.exe/en

To: Frankenstadion

7 min by S-Bahn

Nuremberg homepage

www.nuernberg.de/internet/portal_e/index.html

for hotels

http://www.hrs.com

Personally I would look for something central, thus Altstadt (old city) or close to it.

Liverpool, United...
reviews: 85
2. Re: Nurenburg Football Stadium

Hi Fellow blue here asking same questions, you had any replies yet

regards

julie

widnes
3. Re: Nurenburg Football Stadium

Hi Bluenoses,

Me & a few blues are flying into stuttgart and getting the train from the airport straight into Nurunberg city centre. having lived in germany for 2 years whilst in the army the german rail system is far better than our own and it should we shouldn't have any problems getting to the ground form the city centre area.

ring - 08718 808066 for any rail info in germany this is in english and they are very helpful and very cheap also.

an if ya know ya history ....... :-)

bluenose64
reviews: 9
4. Re: Nurenburg Football Stadium

alright mate,we have just booked into the Motel One,cost £115 for 5 of us,we are taking overnight ferry from hull to zeebrugge,£72 each with top rate cabin,(not bad),driving 440 miles from terminal,three drives so not a problem,how are you getting there?.

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMEEEEE OOOONNNNNNNNN YOU BLLLLUUUEEESSSS ,see you there

Liverpool
5. Re: Nurenburg Football Stadium

Come on you blues!!!!!!!, Just had a look on google maps the distance from train station to ground is 2.5 km if the addresses i was given are correct. Me and me mate are flying to Frankfurt then getting the train straight into nuremberg, staying over 2 nights hope to see you all there.

widnes
6. Re: Nurenburg Football Stadium

we are flying from london stansted to stuttgart then getting the train to nurunberg the trains only 2 hrs so its not to bad at all total cost of flight and train was £130.00 plus £28.00 to stay on the thursday night in Let me sleep hostel in nurunberg. the drive from widnes to london will be the hardest bit but doesnt bother me i'll be in the back asleep ha ha.

ooooooooooooooh davey moyes davey davey davey moyes !

Merseyside
reviews: 1
7. Re: Nurenburg Football Stadium

We are also staying in the Lette'm Sleep hostel. £40 each for 2 nights (Wed/Thurs) in a private en-suite room.

Flying from Stansted to Nuremberg on Wednesday evening, then flying back at lunchtime on Friday. Cost - £140.

Getting to and from London via Virgin trains £15 return from Liverpool.

See you all there. In the squares and the bars.......

.........and hopefully in the ground.

Come On You Blues

Crosby,Liverpool
reviews: 14
8. Re: Nurenburg Football Stadium

Me and two mates are flying into Nuremberg on thurs morning via paris,only a 1 hour flight change there.Get into Nuremberg about 11.30 and we are staying in the Leonardo Hotel in the old town.Flight and hotel costing us £280 for 2 nights.Travel back on the saturday morning at 11.00am so that should leave us with 2 good nights of sampling the local bevvy.All we need now are our tickets.Look forward to seeing all our fellow blues there.

lancashire
9. Re: Nurenburg Football Stadium

Toffeelad ere flyin out of Manchester Wed lunchtime to arrive at hotel Plaerrer in old town of Nuremburg via Amsterdam @ teatime & fly back Fri dinner time via Paris landin @ Manchester 4.30pm with KLM all for £262 buzzin can`t wait. C.O.Y.B

Jersey
reviews: 109
10. Re: Nurenburg Football Stadium

The ground is 5 -10 minutes from station either tram or S-Bahn. The old town is the best place to base yourself, there is an English Pub right in the red light district and a Irish Boozer write by the entrance of the old town. A lot of Blues are flying into Frankfurt it is about 2 1/2 hours on the ICE train. THere is quite a few scousers that work in the city mostly in Electronic factories.