We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

connecting flight in munich

Which Munich hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Jose, California
connecting flight in munich

hi , i m travelling from usa to delhi (india) in 15 days and have a connecting flight in munich..my layover time is 2:30 hours..actually it's my first time travel alone in flight...so i m a little worried ..my arrival and departure terminals are same and i m travelling with lufthansa i have few questions ... how to find the gate?

do i have to pass through security, custom control and immigration again?

i know the arrival will be on level3 of terminal 2, but i don't know the departure level of terminal2 to india....

Any answer will be appreciated...!!!

Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
1. Re: connecting flight in munich

munich-airport.de/en/…index.jsp

london
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
reviews: 150
2. Re: connecting flight in munich

And don't worry about this transit. Munich airport is well laid out, easy to use and there are no surprises. It's all straightforward and rapid.

3. Re: connecting flight in munich

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, November 11, 2013