We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ideas for accommodation in April 2013 for the Bauma

Which Munich hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 3
Ideas for accommodation in April 2013 for the Bauma

Hello all,

Looking for ideas for accommodation in or very near to Munich for the Bauma in April, 2013. 5 people travelling - 1 couple, and a dad with 2 adult daughters. Thinking maybe an apartment of some sort would be practical (ie. 3 bedrooms). Will be in Munich approx 7-8 days. Thanks.

Munich, Germany
reviews: 2
1. Re: Ideas for accommodation in April 2013 for the Bauma

I agree that an apartment would be best for you. You can find one on http://www.fewo-direkt.de

I've seen some pretty nice looking apartments on that site. Choose one that has a good connection to public transport, see http://www.mvv-muenchen.de for an overview of the public transport network.

Kirkovo
2. Re: Ideas for accommodation in April 2013 for the Bauma

Looking for accommodation in Munich for the Bauma in April,2013 ( 0-10 km from Bauma) . Two single rooms. The price to 65 EUR for a person for night- 6 nights.

3. Re: Ideas for accommodation in April 2013 for the Bauma

DEAR sirs

VISITING your fair on 14/4/2013 to 22/4/2013

please advise us by list of hotels and any other informations.

OUR mail:reeftrading.vp@gmail.com

4. Re: Ideas for accommodation in April 2013 for the Bauma

DEAR sirs

VISITING your fair on 14/4/2013 to 16/4/2013

5. Re: Ideas for accommodation in April 2013 for the Bauma

DEAR sirs

VISITING your fair on 14/4/2013 to 22/4/2013

Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
6. Re: Ideas for accommodation in April 2013 for the Bauma

@tonyvp

The forum members are just volunteers. The Bauma is not OUR fair.

As you may have seen the OP of this discussion started to sort out accommodation for the Bauma 2013 already in July 2012.

To look now for accommodation is damn late. Munich and surroundings are already solidly booked out.

http://www.hrs.com

You can check for places inside the local public transport network of the Greater Munich Area, the MVV. Places like Freising, Erding, Dachau, Starnberg etc.

mvv-muenchen.de/fileadmin/media/Dateien/plae…

Or you have to check out cities so up to 1 hour by train from Munich. Like Landshut, Ingolstadt, Augsburg and Rosenheim.

railway map Bavaria

bahnland-bayern.de/tl_files/bahnland-bayern/…

7. Re: Ideas for accommodation in April 2013 for the Bauma

THANKS for the informations

Munich, Germany
8. Re: Ideas for accommodation in April 2013 for the Bauma

Hello all,

Is anyone still looking for a place to stay during BAUMA? I live locally so if you need some last minute help please feel free to email me at: sally_dg@outlook.com and I'll try to help where I can.

Please note, I do not work for a travel related company or represent a travel organisation of any kind. I'm just wanting to help out fellow travellers as I know how hard it can be to get a place in Munich during an Interational Fair such as this :-)

Regards,

Sally.

9. Re: Ideas for accommodation in April 2013 for the Bauma

DEAR sally

THANKS for your concern about my accomodation in MUNICH,yes if there is a place

TO stay duing the fair refer it to me.

BEST REGARDS

10. Re: Ideas for accommodation in April 2013 for the Bauma

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 19, 2014