We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Museum of the Bavarian Kings with the castle tours??

Which Hohenschwangau hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Museum of the Bavarian Kings with the castle tours??

Hi,

We will be spending 2 nights staying at Villa Jagerhaus. I was about to book our tickets for the castle tours and noticed the option for the museum.

While checking reviews of the museum I saw mention that if you stay in hotels in the area they will give you free tickets to the museum. Is this true? Anyone have experience at this hotel. Ive also emailed the hotel, so hopefully I get a response from them or here soon. As I would prefer to make the booking before we depart Melbourne this weekend. Dont know when next will get onto the net.

Thanks

1. Re: Museum of the Bavarian Kings with the castle tours??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 23, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Hohenschwangau