We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train Stattion to get off for Hohenschwangau

Which Hohenschwangau hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bangkok, Thailand
Train Stattion to get off for Hohenschwangau

If I travel from Munich Hbf to Hohenschwangau using Bayern ticket, which station i need to get off? After get off from train I need to take bus No. 78 to arrive Hohenschwangau, right? Thanks for your advice.

london
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
reviews: 162
1. Re: Train Stattion to get off for Hohenschwangau

Fuessen is your destination. The station is at the end of the line.

Gambrills, MD
Destination Expert
for Fussen
reviews: 100
2. Re: Train Stattion to get off for Hohenschwangau

The bus to Hohenschwangau leaves from right behind the train station in Fuessen. You really can't miss it. Bus 78 will get you to the Tourist Info stop near the place where you pick up your tickets for Neuschwanstein. Usually the bus has a little sign in the window saying "Schloss" (castle) and is the one all the other tourists are getting onto.

Bangkok, Thailand
3. Re: Train Stattion to get off for Hohenschwangau

Many thanks to all for your advice. :)

4. Re: Train Stattion to get off for Hohenschwangau

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, July 16, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Hohenschwangau