We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Used Lederhosen in Mittenwald?

Which Mittenwald hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Columbia, Missouri
reviews: 48
Used Lederhosen in Mittenwald?

I’m wondering if there is a used Lederhosen shop in Mittenwald. I will by buying a pair this trip and would rather buy a used pair than a new pair. We are coming in Sept this year with the ultimate goal of Oktoberfest in Munich.

I know of a great used Lederhosen shop in Munich, but if I found some good ones before we get to our final destination of Munich, that would be great.

Our trip is Mittenwald – BerchtesgadenHallstattVienna – Munich. If you happen to know of used shops in any of these town please advise.

Also my wife is going to be buying a Drindl. Not sure if there will be many used Drindl shops, that may have to be purchased new.

PROST!

Columbia, Missouri
reviews: 48
1. Re: Used Lederhosen in Mittenwald?

I have found out that there is a shop in Berchtesgaden that specially makes Lederhosen, but that is more than I want to spend.

Any help?

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Austria
reviews: 33
2. Re: Used Lederhosen in Mittenwald?

see reply on Austrian forum.

3. Re: Used Lederhosen in Mittenwald?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 25, 2014