We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

one day in Stuttgart

Which Stuttgart hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kochi, Japan
one day in Stuttgart

Hello,

Me and my friends are stopping over at Stuttgart for a day in February.

We arrive on 17 Feb afternoon and leave on 18 Feb evening.

Do you have any suggestions on how to spend the day?

Tübingen or Neuschwanstein Palace? I would like to visit Black Forest. I know its too little time. Any suggestions on what I should choose?

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg
reviews: 37
1. Re: one day in Stuttgart

First, visit the Mercedes Benz Museum which is a world-class museum documenting the over 125 year history of the automobile and this firm. It is loved by all visitors irregardless of age, gender, or whether they particularly like cars or not. The Porsche Museum is also excellent but appeals mainly to racing fans and fans of the brand. Stuttgart is after all where the automobile was invented and is still commercialized.

For 0.50€ you can buy from the tourist information office a map of Stuttgart that has a 1-3 hour walking tour of the central sights which describes them and their architecture.

Otherwise, look at what I just wrote in tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187275-i116-k6001… , most of which will be valid in February. You might be able to squeeze in a few of them.

Kochi, Japan
2. Re: one day in Stuttgart

Thank you

DC-based Global...
3. Re: one day in Stuttgart

Excellent advice!!! I too have one day in Stuttgart coming up and will take up your museum recommendations as I am a huge auto fan! Thanks!

4. Re: one day in Stuttgart

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 27, 2014