We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Europa Park from Stuttgart Airport

Which Stuttgart hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Palma de Mallorca...
reviews: 2
Europa Park from Stuttgart Airport

Hello everyone, pls i need some information. We are planning to go to Europa Park on DEcember 29, with 2 kids. How long does it take to take the train from Stuttgart Airport to Europa Park? I cant fly into Baden Baden because the price of the flights if 3 times more expensive. Thank you

Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
1. Re: Europa Park from Stuttgart Airport

3,5 - 4 hours

DB timetable

http://reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/query.exe/en

Start: STR StuttgartAirport

Destination: Europa-Park, Rust

You may want to select as means of transport "only local transport". Does not change the travel time much, but allows you to use a Baden-Württemberg Ticket for this trip. Baden-Württemberg Ticket does also cover the bus from Ringsheim train station to the Europa-Park.

Palma de Mallorca...
reviews: 2
2. Re: Europa Park from Stuttgart Airport

Thank you very much for your information but the train is not giving me times or schedules to Europa Park, from Stuttgart Airport. We need to know as we take our flights from Stuttgart Airport on our way out. Thank you. :-(

Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
3. Re: Europa Park from Stuttgart Airport

Bus timetable past 8. Dec. 2012 is not yet online. Query for connections between Ringsheim and Stuttgart Airport.

4. Re: Europa Park from Stuttgart Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 pm, December 16, 2013