We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there an organized tour form Kalsruhe to Heidelberg?

Which Karlsruhe hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Paris
reviews: 1
Is there an organized tour form Kalsruhe to Heidelberg?

I am going to stay and extra day in Karslruhe and would like to know if there is a bus tour that goes to Heidelberg.

I would prefer to go with a group and a guide tour because I don't really have time to venture and discover.

It has to be half a day and then when I return I got a train to catch at around 6p.m.

If you have any info please let me know.

I am going to Germany tomorrow.

Thanks

Karlsruhe, Germany
Destination Expert
for Baden-Wurttemberg
1. Re: Is there an organized tour form Kalsruhe to Heidelberg?

It's probably easier to hop over by train, and join a tour of Heidelberg tourist office.

heidelberg-marketing.de/content/tourism/city… Offers are limited as it's November, though. Contact them and enquire about options.

If all else fails, take the tour of the castle and explore the old town on your own.

Karlsruhe is not really a tourist destination, so there isn't much market for bus tours starting from here, let alone tours in English.

Edited: 5:37 am, November 18, 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
reviews: 37
2. Re: Is there an organized tour form Kalsruhe to Heidelberg?

Last May we took the tour offered by the Heidelberg tourist office. If the tour fits your schedule it was very interesting. It is very easy to tour the castle on your own.

3. Re: Is there an organized tour form Kalsruhe to Heidelberg?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, December 16, 2013