We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amsterdam to Baccharach

Which Heidelberg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bengaluru...
reviews: 10
Amsterdam to Baccharach

My wife n I plan to travel through Germany. After chking out train timings, we plan to take the 0800 hrs train from amsterdam to koblenz, spend an hour there, n hop to a KD cruise to baccharach reaching at 1830 hrs. Are the two hours in Koblenz enuf to do a bit of exploring. And i suspect by the time we reach baccharach, it mite get too dark to see any sights on the way. From Baccharach, are there any places of interest so we can come back to baccharach by nightfall ?

Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
1. Re: Amsterdam to Baccharach

> Are the two hours in Koblenz enuf to do a bit of exploring.

Yes.

> And i suspect by the time we reach baccharach, it mite get too dark to see any sights on the way

You're travelling mid June - or?

data for 15. June 2007 Koblenz

sunset 21:24

civil twilight: 23:34

> From Baccharach, are there any places of interest so we can come back to baccharach by nightfall ?

What about Bacharach itself?

http://www.bacharach.de

-> English -> vitual tour

Museums and castles where you can visit the interior will be closed however after 6pm. It makes no sense to travel to another nearby place, as the towns are quite similar. I.e. you won't really find anything there you cannot find in Bacharach itself.

2. Re: Amsterdam to Baccharach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 pm, August 29, 2009