We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baden Baden with kids

Which Baden-Baden hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 90
Baden Baden with kids

I am taking my parents and my kids to Baden Baden for a few days on the 23rd July. We are staying with family just outside the city and I am looking for ideas to keep the kids occupied.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg
reviews: 35
1. Re: Baden Baden with kids

One of Europe's premiere amusement parks isn't too far away in Rust, Europa Park www.europapark.de .

Frankfurt, Germany
reviews: 1
2. Re: Baden Baden with kids

The Technik Museum in Sinsheim also makes for a half-day trip. It's one of the leading museums of its kind with real aircrafts, cars, trucks busses of all eras. It's the only place in the world where you can actually walk thru an original Concorde airplane (built by England and France) and the Soviet replica, the Concordsky which are parked side by side.

http://www.museum-sinsheim.de/

Mannheim, Germany
Destination Expert
for Zurich, Mannheim
reviews: 2
3. Re: Baden Baden with kids

>an original Concorde airplane (built by England and France) and the Soviet replica,

Inconvenient fact for your interpretation of the history is that the russian Tupolev 144´s first take-off was several months before the first take-off of the Concorde.

:-)

Freiburg im...
4. Re: Baden Baden with kids

The Battert Rocks (Battert Felsen) and the nearby impressing ruined old castle (Altes Schloss) :

For a walk to the top of the rocks, follow the signs "Oberer Felsenweg" :

baden-baden.de/en/…857

baden-baden.de/en/…874

The Merkur funicular and wildlife Reserve:

baden-baden.de/en/…324

baden-baden.de/en/…426

The Mehliskopf toboggan;

baden-baden.de/en/…427

Open air baths, Hardbergbad is the largest one:

baden-baden.de/en/…868

Frankfurt, Germany
reviews: 1
5. Re: Baden Baden with kids

Altamiro, nonetheless the Soviets stole the Western blueprints.

Apart from that I was born during cold war and - like my peers - was subject to heavy pro-Western propaganda ;-)

6. Re: Baden Baden with kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:20 am, September 05, 2009