We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from Lyon airport to St Etienne

Which Saint-Etienne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Valletta, Malta
reviews: 4
Transport from Lyon airport to St Etienne

Hello.. I am trying to find out how to travel from Lyon airport to Hotel Austria 21 Place Massenet 42000 Saint-Étienne, France.

We are 8 adults and maybe looking for airport transfers or public transport. Thanks

4 replies to this topic
Lyon, France
Destination Expert
for Lyon
reviews: 41
1. Re: Transport from Lyon airport to St Etienne

Are you flying into St.Exupery airport? I'm asking cause there is also an airport near Saint-Etienne itself. If you arrive at Saint-Exupery then to my knowledge there is no direct bus connection with Saint-Etienne. You can get there by public transport combining the RhoneExpress tram to get to Part Dieu station and then taking a direct train to Saint-Etienne. In all it will cost you 25 euros per person. Probably you can agree to a lesser amount with one of the transport/taxi companies operating from the airport. I can't advice on particular companies though neither do i know if they go as far as Saint-Etienne. But for instance I know from experience that Airportconnect company employs minibuses that can seat exactly 8 passengers. There website crushed a couple of days ago - http://www.airportconnect.fr/ Or you can easily google for another company.

Valletta, Malta
reviews: 4
2. Re: Transport from Lyon airport to St Etienne

Thanks for your reply. we will be arriving Lyon st Exupery. We will try and find transport/taxi from airport.. Thanks ;)

pune
3. Re: Transport from Lyon airport to St Etienne

Hello

i am travelling to France, lyon.

can you suggest travel mode from Lyon to Hotel Ibis, Saint Etienne.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
reviews: 12
4. Re: Transport from Lyon airport to St Etienne

Please read the previous posts.

Reply to: Transport from Lyon airport to St Etienne
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Saint-Etienne
More Saint-Etienne Topics