We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From St.Etienne airport to Nice

Which Saint-Etienne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Adana
reviews: 13
From St.Etienne airport to Nice

Hi,

We are considering to buy a cheap flight ticket to St.Etienne airport, at the end of May.

We want to go directly to Nice (or maybe Marseille) from the airport.

I appreciate if you can recommend a way to arrive to Nice directly from the St.Etienne airport. We prefer train if possible.

Thanks,

2 replies to this topic
London, UK
Destination Expert
for Train Travel, Olympics
reviews: 155
1. Re: From St.Etienne airport to Nice

You would have to take the shuttle bus to St Etienne station, a train from there to Lyon and change there for a train to Marseille or Nice. I would guess that the cost would outweigh any saving you might make on the flight.

Adana
reviews: 13
2. Re: From St.Etienne airport to Nice

Thank you very much railtraveller65,

You are right, it is also a lot of trouble.

Actually, we can buy a direct flight to Marseille for the same price. Unfortunately, the plane arrives in Marseille at 01:30, this will be a very late time to go to the hotel and we will be tired in the morning to enjoy the city.

St-Etienne option will let me to arrive in the hotel in the evening so we can enjoy another Marseille night. Also I will pay for the accomodation in any case, even I arrive at 02:30.

I guess I will go for the St-Etienne option. What do you think, do you see another option which I can't see at the moment?

Thanks,

Reply to: From St.Etienne airport to Nice
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Saint-Etienne