We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One night in Lyon

Which Lyon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 4
One night in Lyon

Hi guys, my husband and I are traveling to France for the first time for our 2nd wedding anniversary.

We are in our mid 20s and love good food. We will be traveling in late August and are thinking of spending one night in Lyon (Saturday 24 August).

Is one night enough? Any suggestions on where to eat and what to do?

Also does anyone have any recommendations on where to stay? (around 100 euro per night)

Any advice would be appreciated! :)

Lyon, France
Destination Expert
for Lyon
reviews: 41
1. Re: One night in Lyon

Area you should aim for is definetely Presqu'Ile, which is the most central part of the city between Rhone and Saone rivers, and especially the area between Bellecour and Terreaux squares. For the specific hotel advices check out the Only_Lyon answers in the following topics:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187265-i601-k37…

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187265-i601-k50…

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187265-i601-k39…

2. Re: One night in Lyon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, January 06, 2014