We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Picking up football tickets

Which Lyon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tromso, Norway
reviews: 1
Picking up football tickets

We arrive in Lyon late tomorrow. We have booked tickets to see the OL-Rennes match on Saturday. Initially we thought we'd pick them up at the ticket shop at the stadium before the match, but then we found out there is an OL Store in the city centre. It would save us some time if we could pick up the tickets here Saturday morning, as we wouldn't have to come to the stadium so early. Does anyone know if this is possible?

(We have tried emailing both the club and the OL Store a couple of days ago, but haven't got any answers. And our French is very poor, so can't find out from the website.)

If anyone knows, I'd be very grateful.

Lyon, France
Destination Expert
for Lyon
reviews: 28
1. Re: Picking up football tickets

Yes, after the website, it seems that the tickets are sold at the shop, as they say "punctually", I assume it is before the matches. I tried to check, but it is impossible to reach the shop by phone until now, sorry. It is weird that they don't answer emails and don't answer the calls either, I am going to make a complaint .

I suggest that you go to the shop when you arrive, it is very centrally located, close to Place de la République.

www.olweb.fr/index.php?lng=fr&pid=404001

Tromso, Norway
reviews: 1
2. Re: Picking up football tickets

Thank you so much for the effort only-lyon, I appreciate it very much! We'll arrive too late to go there tonight, but will give it a try first thing in the morning.

I'm looking very much forward to visiting Lyon!

Lyon, France
Destination Expert
for Lyon
reviews: 28
3. Re: Picking up football tickets

Unfortunately the weather is ugly today. But I hope you will like Lyon even under the rain...

4. Re: Picking up football tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 am, September 25, 2009